Absolute Online Only Auction
4000 Olivet Church Rd. Paducah, KY
Ended: 06/27/17 at 10:07 AM CDT
ABSOLUTE ONLINE ONLY ESTATE AUCTION
Begins: Tuesday, June 20th at 10:07 AM
Begins Ending: Tuesday, June 27th at 10:07 AM
Location: RARE Auction Center
4000 Olivet Church Road, Paducah
Preview: Monday, June 26th from 4:07 – 6:07PM
Pick up: Thursday, June 29th 9:07 – 12:07PM & 1:07 – 4:07PM
William Scheer Estate plus, Living Estate Auction
Antique Farm Equipment – Implements – Trucks – Tools
Tractors & Equipment: McCormick Farmall Cub; ’65 Massey Ferguson Diesel- new starter; 2- B John Deere Tractors; 4010 Diesel; 205 Massey Ferguson Diesel- new starter; Box Blade; Finishing Mower; 4pcs Plow & Disc; Dozer Blade; Sickle Mower; 3Ph 8” Post Driver; Landscaper Blade; Yazoo Push Mower John Deere Diesel Riding Mower; +6Ft Sickle Mower; +7Ft Drag Type Bush Hog; +10Ft Drag Type Hush Hog; 3Ph Sprayer; Trac Vac Lawn Vacuum; +7Ft 3Ph Bush Hog- good; 3Ph Disc with Drag; 3Ph +7Ft Disc; 3Ph Spreader; +10Ft 3Ph Bush Hog with Hydraulic Cylinder and more.
Vehicles & Boats: T Bucket 327 Automatic- Nice; +1985 Hot Rod 920Hp Ford 351 Mud Runner 4×4- No Title; +20Ft Pontoon Mercury 40 Outboard with Trailer; Challenger Bombardier Sea-Doo Jet Boat- Excellent; ’02 Ford Mustang Premium Coupe- extra set mags and more.
Tools & Misc.: Shop Tools; Log Chains; Car Dolly; Concrete Mixer; Honda Black Max Generator 8450; 1 Horse Sleigh with Dolly Wheels; 4 Wood Wagon Wheels; +24Ft Office/Storage Trailer; Camper Roof Top AC.
Furniture: Hand Dove Tailed Antique Chest; Antique Dresser; Sellers Cabinet; Corner China Cabinet; Sleigh Bed; Dining Table with 6 Chairs; Flat Screen TV with Stand and more.
*Staff will be available with skid steer to assist loading farm equipment.
This in an online only auction. 10% Buyer’s Premium added to all final bids. Robert Alexander Real Estate & Auction Co. will not pack, ship, pickup, deliver. Items must be picked up at the site by the purchaser. We will have staff & skid steer available to assist loading farm equipment. WHEN YOU ARRIVE TO THE PICK-UP, YOUR FIRST STEP WILL BE TO VISIT THE CASHIER ON SITE AND PAY FOR THE ITEMS YOU PURCHASED. Please note that some items in this auction are CASH OR CASHIER’S CHECK ONLY – IT IS NOTED ON THAT PARTICULAR ITEM NUMBER. If there is no note stating cash/cashier’s check, you can assume that Visa, Mastercard, Cash or Guaranteed Funds will be allowed. You will not be allowed to load any items without a paid invoice in hand. You must allow our assistants to check your paid receipt as you load – this helps us cut down on theft and mistakenly taking the wrong item(s). Make sure you have a valid credit card on file with us prior to placing your first bid.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
A 10% buyer premium will be added to the final bid. Visa, MasterCard, Cash & Guaranteed Funds accepted as payment – unless otherwise noted in the item description. YOU MUST HAVE A VALID CREDIT CARD ON FILE IN ORDER TO BID
1. All property is sold As Is and it is at the responsibility of the bidder to determine the exact condition.
2. All accounts will be settled the day of the auction. There will be a cashier on site during the pick-up; when you arrive to the pick-up, you will need to pay for your purchases FIRST. You can be charged a minimum fee of $10.00 per cataloged lot if you do not come during the designated pick-up time to pick up your items. Visa, Mastercard, Cash or Guaranteed Funds accepted – unless otherwise noted in an item’s description.
3. All bidders are required at registration to input their credit card, name, address, phone number and email address on our safe, secure server in order to be allowed to bid. Note: Everyone is required to input a credit card to insure all bidders are valid and qualified. This assures every other registered bidder that all have had to meet the same qualifications to be able to bid. Access and use of any online auction site of RARE Auction Group is subject to all specific terms and conditions set forth on any individual page within the Site and the terms and conditions of this User Agreement and all applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to copyright and trademark laws. BY ACCESSING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE USER AGREEMENT and to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the Site. RARE Auction Group reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the User Site Agreement from time to time, and it is the Bidder’s responsibility to review any and all changes made to these terms and conditions prior to each use of the Site. By using the Site, you agree in advance to accept any such changes. A bidder will be suspended or permanently banned from the Site for providing false or fraudulent information when registering. A bidder will be permanently banned from this Site for failing to honor an auction bid made under that Bidder’s bid number.
4. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any missed bids, any loss of Internet service or your connection. The best way to not have this worry is to put in your maximum bid, and the Bid Assistant will bid for you up to, but not to exceed, your maximum bid.
5. All sales are final. We do not accept returns nor allow charge backs.
6. No warranties or guarantees implied.
7. For any items “skipped” (not picked up/paid for at the designated time/date), RARE Auction Group reserves the right to charge a minimum fee of $10.00 per cataloged item – there are no maximums to this fee. RARE Auction Group determines fee amounts based on price and size of lot(s) left behind. There are no warnings.
8. RARE Auction Group will not pick up, ship, load, or deliver ANY items. You, as the purchaser, are responsible for bringing your own boxes, loading equipment, helpers, etc.
9. All bids are reviewed at the conclusion of the auction. Final prices and bids will be determined at the conclusion of the auction by the auctioneer. We will notify you by phone/email if you are the successful bidder.
10. This auction uses STAGGERED ENDING. This means that each item will close out individually, one minute at a time. For example, if the auction begins ending at 10:07 AM, then item 1 will begin closing out at 10:07 AM; Item 2 will begin closing out at 10:08 AM; Item 3 at 10:09 AM; So on and so forth. Since we are an auction company, we do our best to make our online auctions as similar to live auctions as we can. We also avoid “sniper bids” by having auto-extension if a bid is place on an item in the last “X” minutes that an item is open. This is to allow the backup bidder the chance to be notified and bid again.
11. ITEM DESCRIPTIONS: The descriptions of items or lots appearing in the auction and in advertising are believed to be correct. Nevertheless, neither those descriptions nor any oral statements made by Owner/Seller or RARE Auction Group concerning any items or lots shall be construed as a warranty either express or implied. ITEMS AND LOTS ARE SOLD AS IS- WHERE IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS. Bidder acknowledges that all items and lots were available for inspection prior to the auction and, by these terms, RARE Auction Group and Owner/Seller strongly encourage Bidder to carefully inspect each item or lot to determine the nature, quality, condition, quantity and size of the item or lot. Bidder relied solely on personal inspection and not on information listed on the Site or otherwise provided by RARE Auction Group or Owner/Seller. The IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, ARE SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED from this sale and transaction and shall NOT apply to the merchandise that is subject of these sales. RARE Auction Group does not have control over the items or lots that are posted in the Site, and cannot guarantee the authenticity and quality of the said product. Auctioneer is not responsible for the actions the Sellers and Buyers take before, during, and after the auction. Use of this site is at your own risk. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you.
12. REMOVAL: Merchandise becomes the full responsibility of Buyer at the close of auction, and Buyer assumes all risk of loss and damage to property until removed from sale premises. The date by which all merchandise must be removed from the premises is posted on an auction by auction basis. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO REMOVAL DEADLINES!!