Absolute Online Only Auction
4000 Olivet Church Rd. Paducah
Ended: 01/14/18 at 10:07 AM CST
ABSOLUTE ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
Items #1-56 are located at
125 Calvert dr. Paducah, KY
All Remaing Items are located at
4000 Olivet Church Rd. Paducah, KY
Pick-Up for Tuesday 1/16/2018 has been CANCELLED
Pick-Up: Friday, January 19th from 1:07 to 5:07 PM
Auctioneers Note: All contents, except some furniture pieces, have been relocated to RARE Auction Center at 4000 Olivet church Rd. Paducah, KY
Large Collection of Baseball Cards; Sports Memorabilia; Trading Cards; U.K. Memorabilia; Nascar Collectibles; Doll Collection; Advertising Memorabilia; Signs; Antiques; Lance Glass Door Cabinet; Red Chief Corn Sheller; Pickle Jars; Ironware; Glassware; Furniture; Appliances; Tools; Trailers; Canoes; Old Guns; +16×22 Ft. Steel Canopy
Antiques, Collectibles, Glassware: Lifetime Collection of Baseball Cards, Basketball, Football and Sports Memorabilia; Collection of Jeff Gordon Memorabilia- Cars, Limited Edition Show Car & Trailer in Box; Gaisser’s Cast Iron Red Chief Corn Sheller; 1998 Nascar Winston Cup Pin Collection; Wooden Nutcracker Figurines; Ceramic Doll Collection; Cabbage Patch Doll; Ken Holland ‘Peace Be Still’ Framed Print; Jose Conseco and Mark McGwire Display Pc; Metal Pepsi Signs; Glass Coke Bottles; Autographed Baseballs; Midwest Farms Wall Clock; U.K. Prints; Corningware; Pyrex Dishes; Bakeware; Banquet Lamp; Pfaltzgraff Pcs; Bowl & Pitcher; Iron Beam Scale; Elvis Prints;Fender 06-85 NAT Acoustic Guitar; Old Tin Type Toys; Tonka Trucks; Single Tree; Wood, Plastic & Tin Signs John Deere, Coca Cola, Royal Crown & Others; Lance Jar; Rare Glass 5 Gal Jars; All Types Old Sleds; All Tyles Old Toys; Plow Seats; Tin Ad Thermometer; Planters Tin Lid Peanut Jar; Iron Kettles; 1902 400 Forge Blower; Old Trunks; Baby Huey Style Figurine- Mexico and more.
Furniture: 6 Pc Cedar Full Size Bedroom Suite; 30’s 1 Door 1 Drawer China Cabinet; Lyre Base Coffee Table and 2 End Tables; Corner Cupboard; 3 Pc. Bedroom Suite; Full Size Brass Bed; 50’s Oak Single Pedestal Desk; 2-3 Cushion Sofas; Iron Side Chair; 2-5 Shelf Bookcases; Oval Coffee Table; Burgundy Leather Recliner; Upholstered Arm Chair; 2 Maple End Tables; 2 Quilt Racks; Parsons Chair; Walnut Side Table; Roll Top Desk; 2 Drawer Night Stand; 2 Door Gun Cabinet; Kitchen Table With 4 Maple Arrow Back Chairs; 3 Tier Side Table; 3 Shelf Tea Cart; Quilt Loop; Hall Tree With Oval Mirror; Dining Room Suite- Table with 2 Leaves, 6 Chairs, China Cabinet; Pr. Maple End Tables; Treadle Sewing Machine; Maple Top Kitchen Table With 4 Painted Chairs; 5 Drawer Chest; Ladies Pedestal Desk; 3 Drawer Chest; 4 Drawer Chest; Press Back Chairs; Recliners; Kitchen Table & Chairs; Oak Pedestal Dining Table with Press Back Chairs; Oak Swivel Arrow Back Bar Chairs; 1 Drawer Wood Changing Table; Oval Marble Top Victorian Style Coffee Table; Tiffany Style Lamps; Wood Side Chairs; Ladder Back Chairs; Wood Stool; Elephant Seat; Piano/Organ Stool; Childs Bench & Chairs; Child’s 1890 Wood Rocker; Fancy Iron Scrolled Fan Back Chairs; 5 Finger Hand Seat/Chair; 50’s Diner Stool; Lane Cedar Chest; Slant Front Serpentine Front Secretary; White Painted Kitchen Cupboard and more.
Tools: Craftsman Tool Chest & Box Loaded; 24” Pipe Wrench, Gun Cleaning Kits; Yard Tools; Skil Saw; Hand Saws; Craftsman Electric Stapler; Black & Decker Jig Saw; Makita Driver Drills; Skil ½” Drill; ValueCraft 10” Table Saw; Black & Decker Drill; Jumper Cables; Lawn and Garden Sprayers; Craftsman Router Table; Floor Fan; Yard & Garden Tools; Oversized Shop Vac; 100Lb Propane Bottle; House Jack; Rotor & Table; Tow Hitch; Emglo Air Compressor; Carpenters Planer; Iron Cultivator and much more.
Guns: Missouri 50 Cal Exposed Hammer Rifle – Made in Spain; Eastern Arms 12ga. Model 1929; Iver Johnson Arms .410ga.; 50cal. Thompson White Mountain Carbine; Pellet Guns; Bridge Gun Co. Black Prince 12 Ga Choke; Crosman 788 BB Scout.
Misc.: +9.5×4 Ft. Tilt Trailer; +5×8 Trailer with Gate; Motorcycle Trailer; Pr. +10 Ft Restaurant Signs; Coolers; Weight Set; 2 Door Dog Box; VHS Movies; Radio Flyer Wagon; Dog Pen; Tanning Bed; Rubber Tired Iron Sulkey; Trolling Motors; Walking Canes; Live Traps; Pet Carriers; 50’s Cooler; Iron Pot Belly Stove; Prints & Wall Hangings; Pink Scooter; Rocking Horses; Mickey Mouse Pail; Toy Piano; Wood Ball Bats; Large Collection of Deer Head Mounts; Bobcat; Huffy Bicycle Built for Two; Bike Collection; Tricycles; Hot Wheels; Heavy Huffy Girls Bike; Radio/TV Tube Caddy; Samsung Window AC Unit; ShowtimeRotisserie; DVD’s; 8 Track and Record Players; Coin Master Series 3 Metal Detector; Bear Bow and Arrows and much more.
Terms: 15% Buyer’s Premium added to all final bids; Visa or Mastercard only; Must be in good standing with RARE Auction Group in order to bid.
15% Buyer’s Premium added to all final bids. Robert Alexander Real Estate & Auction Co. will not pack, ship, pickup, deliver, load or supply equipment. Your credit card on file will be charged at conclusion of the auction. Items must be picked up at the site by the purchaser.
When you arrive to the pick-up, your first step is to visit a RARE Auction Group employee and pick up your paid invoice receipt. You will not be allowed to load any items without a paid invoice in hand. You must allow our assistants to check your paid receipt as you load – this helps us cut down on theft and mistakenly taking the wrong item(s). There will not be a cashier on site. No payments can be made the day of pick-up. Make sure you have a valid credit card on file with us prior to placing your first bid.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
A 15% buyer premium will be added to the final bid. Visa & MasterCard accepted as payment. YOU MUST HAVE A VALID CREDIT CARD ON FILE IN ORDER TO BID
1. All property is sold As Is and it is at the responsibility of the bidder to determine the exact condition.
2. All accounts will be settled the day of the auction. Your credit cards will be charged for the final bid price, buyer’s premium, and any taxes/fees applicable. You can be charged an additional MINIMUM fee of $10 per cataloged lot if you do not come during the designated pick-up time to pick up your items. THERE IS NO MAXIMUM TO THIS FEE. Fee amount is based on size of item(s)/lot(s) not picked up – at RARE Auction Group’s discretion. MasterCard & Visa accepted.
3. All bidders are required at registration to input their credit card, name, address, phone number and email address on our safe, secure server in order to be allowed to bid. Note: Everyone is required to input a credit card to insure all bidders are valid and qualified. This assures every other registered bidder that all have had to meet the same qualifications to be able to bid. Access and use of any online auction site of RARE Auction Group is subject to all specific terms and conditions set forth on any individual page within the Site and the terms and conditions of this User Agreement and all applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to copyright and trademark laws. BY ACCESSING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE USER AGREEMENT and to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the Site. RARE Auction Group reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the User Site Agreement from time to time, and it is the Bidder’s responsibility to review any and all changes made to these terms and conditions prior to each use of the Site. By using the Site, you agree in advance to accept any such changes. A bidder will be suspended or permanently banned from the Site for providing false or fraudulent information when registering. A bidder will be permanently banned from this Site for failing to honor an auction bid made under that Bidder’s bid number.
4. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any missed bids, any loss of Internet service or your connection. The best way to not have this worry is to put in your maximum bid, and the Bid Assistant will bid for you up to, but not to exceed, your maximum bid.
5. All sales are final. We do not accept returns nor allow charge backs.
6. No warranties or guarantees implied.
For any items “skipped” (not picked up/paid for at the designated time/date), RARE Auction Group reserves the right to charge a MINIMUM fee of $10.00 per cataloged item not picked up. There are no warnings. There are no maximums to this fee. All fees are decided based on the size of the item/lot left behind at RARE Auction Group’s discretion. This fee also applies to large lots if the buyer does not take all items in that lot.
8. RARE Auction Group will not pick up, ship, load, or deliver ANY items. You, as the purchaser, are responsible for bringing your own boxes, loading equipment, helpers, etc.
9. All bids are reviewed at the conclusion of the auction. Final prices and bids will be determined at the conclusion of the auction by the auctioneer. We will notify you by phone/email if you are the successful bidder.
10. This auction uses STAGGERED ENDING. This means that each item will close out individually, one minute at a time. For example, if the auction begins ending at 10:07 AM, then item 1 will begin closing out at 10:07 AM; Item 2 will begin closing out at 10:08 AM; Item 3 at 10:09 AM; So on and so forth. Since we are an auction company, we do our best to make our online auctions as similar to live auctions as we can. We also avoid “sniper bids” by having auto-extension if a bid is place on an item in the last “X” minutes that an item is open. This is to allow the backup bidder the chance to be notified and bid again.
11. ITEM DESCRIPTIONS: The descriptions of items or lots appearing in the auction and in advertising are believed to be correct. Nevertheless, neither those descriptions nor any oral statements made by Owner/Seller or RARE Auction Group concerning any items or lots shall be construed as a warranty either express or implied. ITEMS AND LOTS ARE SOLD AS IS- WHERE IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS. Bidder acknowledges that all items and lots were available for inspection prior to the auction and, by these terms, RARE Auction Group and Owner/Seller strongly encourage Bidder to carefully inspect each item or lot to determine the nature, quality, condition, quantity and size of the item or lot. Bidder relied solely on personal inspection and not on information listed on the Site or otherwise provided by RARE Auction Group or Owner/Seller. The IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, ARE SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED from this sale and transaction and shall NOT apply to the merchandise that is subject of these sales. RARE Auction Group does not have control over the items or lots that are posted in the Site, and cannot guarantee the authenticity and quality of the said product. Auctioneer is not responsible for the actions the Sellers and Buyers take before, during, and after the auction. Use of this site is at your own risk. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you.
12. REMOVAL: Merchandise becomes the full responsibility of Buyer at the close of auction, and Buyer assumes all risk of loss and damage to property until removed from sale premises. The date by which all merchandise must be removed from the premises is posted on an auction by auction basis. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO REMOVAL DEADLINES!!
You must be in good standing with RARE Auction Group in order to bid in this auction.