New Year Consignment Auction
4000 Olivet Church Rd. Paducah, KY
NEW YEAR CONSIGNMENT AUCTION
Monday, December 30th 10:07 AM
Preview: Monday Beginning at 8:07 AM
4000 Olivet Church Rd., Paducah, KY
on I-24 Between Exit 3 & Exit 4
Customer Appreciation Auction- Auction Held Indoors
Live On Site & Online Bidding
No Seller Fees- No Sellers Commission- Zero Seller Fees on Side x Sides, Motorcycles, 4 Wheelers, ZTR’s, Golf Cars, Tractors, Trucks, Cars & Other Motorized Rolling Stock.
Xmark Lazer Z 60” +/-560 HRS; Kohler
Woods Mow N Machine F25 +/-608 HRS; Kohler Command Pro 25
John Deere Z Track 60” Commercial ZTR Model No. F687; +/-523 HRS; Kohler
Gravely ZT 60 HD 60” +/-300 HRS; Kawasaki 24Hp
Husqvarna 54” ZTR RZ5426; +/-226 HRS; Kohler 26Hp; SN: 033112C004056
Grasshopper 48” 218 ZTR M148 +/-751 HRS; Kohler Command 18
Bush Hog 60” ZTR P73061; +/-25Hp Kohler; +/-310 HRS; SN: 3-00147
1999 Dixon 52” ZTR Model 4516KZTR; Kohler Engine; SN: 45-004368
Bush Hog 55” ZTR
2012 Aluma LTD +20 Ft. Gravity Tilt Car Hauler Model 8220, 2 Axle; +/-7,700 Lb VIN: 1YGHD2027CB082372
1990 Delta +/-22 Ft. Pintle Hitch Utility Trailer 3 Axle; +/-$22,500 GVWR VIN:1E9FS223XL1054458
1994 Chevy GMT 400 Green; +/-114,611 Mi.; VIN:1GCEC14Z180237
1994 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually Diesel +/-184,100 Mi.; VIN: 1B&MC36C2RS738136
1999 Chevrolet C1500 Suburban +/-175,661 Mi.; VIN: 1GNEC16R7XJ541860 (Company owned car)
1992 Ford F Super Duty Rollback +/-231,000 Mi.; VIN: 2FDLF47MONCA13516
John Deere 4430 125 Hp; 020167R
Massey Ferguson 290 +/-1,280 HRS; 65 Hp
Kubota HST B7510 Tractor 4WD; +/-5 Ft. Mower Deck; SN: B7510HSD55471
Ford Hydrostatic Drive 1520 Tractor 3 Ph; +/-6 Ft. Mower Deck
7700 Ford Dual Power Tractor Diesel
Ford 641 Workmaster +/-1,963 HRS
Massey Ferguson 50- Runs Good
John Deere 4010 +/-84 Hp- Clutch Problem?
Tiger 5000 Lb. Tow Motor
EZ-Go Gas Golf Cart
Club Car Electric Golf Cart
Takeuchi TB235 Compact Excavator
Case 580D Backhoe
+/-8×12 Ft. Continental Cargo Concession Trailer w/ 2 Stainless Steel Canopies 4 Sinks- Hoshizaki Ice Machine- Star Commercial Panini Press Frill w/ Grooved Plates- Water Heater- Holding Tank- AC Unit & More
Faucheux Prestige 120 Easy Mount HD Front Loader up to 125 Hp Tractor; SN: 158804
Hydro Tiller SN: 1DO31690006
+/-7 Ft. Drag Type Cultipacker
+/-6 Ft. Landscape Rake 3 Ph
+/-42” Huskee Lawn Sweep
+/-36” Pull Type Dethatcher
Trailer Hitch Rack
Aluminum Pick +/-22 Ft.
Boom Mower Bush Hog Hydraulic 45 Hp or Larger
Ford 3 Ph 3 Bottom Plow WE61225
2018 Case RB455 4×5 Hay Baler (New) VIN: HBJRV455JJN196372
2006 Corvette Convertible LS2 Engine 6 Speed Automatic- Paddle Shift New Z06 Wheels Less than 500 Miles- New Michelin Tires, Red with Black Interior- Excellent- +/-116,471 Miles
2004 Harley Davidson Sportster 883C +/-36,688 Mi.; VIN: 1HD4CJM104K403406
1995 Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster Aqua; XL1200 VIN:1HD1CAP135Y209641
1982 Kawasaki LTD 1000 Black; KZ1000K; VIN: JKAKZ11CA007103
Harley Davidson Heritage Softail w/ Saddle Bags VIN: 1HD1BWB126Y028916
2008 Harley Davidson Softail Custom +/-21,718 Mi., VIN: 1HD1JLS168Y017014
Honda CBR 250 VIN: HMHMC4104C520098
2015 Yamaha YXC 700 4×4 Side x Side +/-6,662 Mi.; +/-791 HRS; VIN: 5Y4AM82YXFA101535
Husqvarna HUV 4WD 6 Seat; Full Time Diesel; Kubota Engine; SN: HR1113 182414
Can Am Commander
Yamaha Rhino 4×4
2009 Honda Foreman Rubicon 500 4 Wheeler +/-7,169 Mi.; +/-794 HRS; VIN: 1HFTE26FX94800399
Kodiak 400 4×4
Honda Rancher RS
1982 Honda 200S 3 Wheeler- Sharp
1984 Honda ATC 125M 3 Wheeler- Sharp
John Deere +/-2,024 Mi.- Gas
Case 252 Vibrator Compactor
2016 Kioti Tractor RX6620 +/-264 Miles
Batwing Bush Hog TS12
+/-8×45 Ft. Semi-Trailer Box Storage Trailer, No Axles
Terms of Auction: Cash or guaranteed funds. 10% buyer premium added to final bids. If payment is made by check, possession will be given when check clears. Live auction/live simulcast bidding ends as each item or lot closes at the discretion of the auctioneer. Bidding is not contingent upon financing. Please visit the “Terms” tab for a complete list of terms.
Auctioneers Note: Inventory subject to prior sale. Call for availability.
Terms of Auction: Cash or guaranteed funds. 10% buyer premium added to final bids. If payment is made by check, possession will be given when check clears. Bidding is not contingent upon financing.
Bank Letter of Guarantee
If you plan to pay for your purchase by personal check, company check or wire transfer, you will need to present a bank letter of guarantee.
1. The letter must be on official bank letterhead and signed by a bank representative.
IMPORTANT: THE BANK MUST STATE THAT THEY IRREVOCABLY GUARANTEE THE PAYMENT OF THE CHECK BEING PRESENTED. IT IS NOT SUFFICIENT FOR THE BANK TO STATE THE CREDIT LIMIT OR BALANCE OF THE INDIVIDUAL/COMPANY.
2. The letter must state the name of the individual or company for whom the guarantee is being stated and if a check is used, it must have the same name printed on it.
3. The letter should contain the account number on which the check or wire transfer is to be drawn and the check or wire transfer should match this same account number.
4. The letter should state an ending date after which the letter of guarantee will expire (at least seven days from auction).
5. The letter must contain a maximum amount for which the bank will guarantee. The check must not be written for more than is guaranteed by the bank.
SAMPLE BANK LETTER
RARE Auction Group
4000 Olivet Church Rd.
Paducah, KY 42001
(BANK NAME) irrevocably guarantees payment in full to RARE Auction Group by (BUSINESS NAME) drawn on account (NUMBER), up to the amount of $ (DOLLARS) to purchase items at your (AUCTION NAME). This letter of guarantee is valid until (Month, Date, Year).
Robert Alexander Real Estate & Auction Co. will not pack, ship, pickup or deliver sodl merchandise or equipment. Items must be picked up at the site by the purchaser. You will not be allowed to load any items without a paid invoice in hand. You must allow our assistants to check your paid receipt as you load – this helps us cut down on theft and mistakenly taking the wrong item(s).
ATTENTION: All purchases that have not been paid by the designated date will automatically be charged to the credit card used at registration, with a 3% processing fee (minimum processing fee of $3). All purchased items must be removed by the designated removal date. Any items not removed by the deadline will be charged a $25.00 per day storage fee for up to 7 days. After the 7 day deadline, at Auctioneer’s discretion, the item will be discarded or resold with proceeds retained by Auctioneer. There will be NO REFUND to the purchaser for these forfeited items.
GENERAL AUCTION SITE POLICIES
- Every person enters RARE Auction Center at their own risk. RARE Auction Group is not responsible for any injuries or damage to property that occurs at our auction sites.
- All transportation companies entering our auction sites are expected to maintain the following insurance coverages: General Liability, Workers’ Compensation and Cargo.
- Entrance to the auction site, use of the loading dock(s) and assistance from RARE Auction group personnel will occur on a first come/first serve basis.
- RARE Auction group is not responsible for loading or unloading equipment or the securing of any loads.
- RARE Auction Group is not responsible for verifying that equipment being transported to/from the auction yard is properly secured or being carried in compliance with applicable transportation laws and regulations.
- RARE Auction group will not load and/or unload self-propelled equipment under any circumstances.
- At its own discretion, RARE Auction group may (under the direction of the driver) help load and/or unload stationary equipment from a truck, trailer or container, when a loader or forklift is required.
- Buyers and sellers are responsible for arranging the unloading and loading of items which exceed the capacity of safe lifting ability of RARE auction group forklifts and loaders, operating as a single machine.
- Loading and unloading of equipment is only permitted during daylight hours.
- Access to and from the auction yard is only permitted through the truck entrance.
- Before entering the auction yard, call the RARE Auction Group office at 270-554-5212 for confirmation.
- The owner’s contract information must be provided with equipment being delivered.
- Equipment keys must remain in the unit being delivered.
- Equipment cannot be removed from the auction site until it is paid for in full. A release ticket will be provided at the office when payment is received.
- A release ticket must be presented before loading and/or removal of any equipment.
- Equipment must be removed from the auction site through the truck gate.