ANNUAL SPRING CONSIGNMENT AUCTION
4000 Olivet Church Rd. Paducah, KY
ANNUAL SPRING CONSIGNMENT AUCTION
Thursday, May 14th • 10:07 AM
RARE Auction Center
4000 Olivet Church Rd., Paducah, KY
on I-24 Between Exit 3 & Exit 4
Selling Live- Arena 3 with Online Bidding Available
Tractors (Antique & Modern), Trucks, Trailers, Implements, Motorcycles, 4 Wheelers, Side x Sides, Cars, Bush Hogs, Tillers, Forklifts, Boats, Campers and More.
2020 John Deere Diesel +/-149 HRS- Mint
Open to Consignments Daily 8:00 AM- 12:00 PM & 1:00- 5:00 PM
Call to Consign Today! 1-800-307-SOLD
Auctioneers Note: No junk, no tires. Right to refuse- call before bringing. Selling first come first serve. Order of sale at Auctioneers Discretion.
Terms of Auction: Cash or guaranteed funds. 10% buyer premium added to final bids. Please see the “Terms” tabs for a complete list of terms.
Terms of Auction: Cash or guaranteed funds. 10% buyer premium added to final bids. Bidding is not contingent upon financing.
Bank Letter of Guarantee
If you plan to pay for your purchase by personal check, company check or wire transfer, you will need to present a bank letter of guarantee.
1. The letter must be on official bank letterhead and signed by a bank representative.
IMPORTANT: THE BANK MUST STATE THAT THEY IRREVOCABLY GUARANTEE THE PAYMENT OF THE CHECK BEING PRESENTED. IT IS NOT SUFFICIENT FOR THE BANK TO STATE THE CREDIT LIMIT OR BALANCE OF THE INDIVIDUAL/COMPANY.
2. The letter must state the name of the individual or company for whom the guarantee is being stated and if a check is used, it must have the same name printed on it.
3. The letter should contain the account number on which the check or wire transfer is to be drawn and the check or wire transfer should match this same account number.
4. The letter should state an ending date after which the letter of guarantee will expire (at least seven days from auction).
5. The letter must contain a maximum amount for which the bank will guarantee. The check must not be written for more than is guaranteed by the bank.
SAMPLE BANK LETTER
RARE Auction Group
4000 Olivet Church Rd.
Paducah, KY 42001
(BANK NAME) irrevocably guarantees payment in full to RARE Auction Group by (BUSINESS NAME) drawn on account (NUMBER), up to the amount of $ (DOLLARS) to purchase items at your (AUCTION NAME). This letter of guarantee is valid until (Month, Date, Year).
Robert Alexander Real Estate & Auction Co. will not pack, ship, pickup or deliver sodl merchandise or equipment. Items must be picked up at the site by the purchaser. You will not be allowed to load any items without a paid invoice in hand. You must allow our assistants to check your paid receipt as you load – this helps us cut down on theft and mistakenly taking the wrong item(s).
ATTENTION: All purchases that have not been paid by the designated date will automatically be charged to the credit card used at registration, with a 3% processing fee (minimum processing fee of $3). All purchased items must be removed by the designated removal date. Any items not removed by the deadline will be charged a $25.00 per day storage fee for up to 7 days. After the 7 day deadline, at Auctioneer’s discretion, the item will be discarded or resold with proceeds retained by Auctioneer. There will be NO REFUND to the purchaser for these forfeited items.
GENERAL AUCTION SITE POLICIES
- Every person enters RARE Auction Center at their own risk. RARE Auction Group is not responsible for any injuries or damage to property that occurs at our auction sites.
- All transportation companies entering our auction sites are expected to maintain the following insurance coverages: General Liability, Workers’ Compensation and Cargo.
- Entrance to the auction site, use of the loading dock(s) and assistance from RARE Auction group personnel will occur on a first come/first serve basis.
- RARE Auction group is not responsible for loading or unloading equipment or the securing of any loads.
- RARE Auction Group is not responsible for verifying that equipment being transported to/from the auction yard is properly secured or being carried in compliance with applicable transportation laws and regulations.
- RARE Auction group will not load and/or unload self-propelled equipment under any circumstances.
- At its own discretion, RARE Auction group may (under the direction of the driver) help load and/or unload stationary equipment from a truck, trailer or container, when a loader or forklift is required.
- Buyers and sellers are responsible for arranging the unloading and loading of items which exceed the capacity of safe lifting ability of RARE auction group forklifts and loaders, operating as a single machine.
- Loading and unloading of equipment is only permitted during daylight hours.
- Access to and from the auction yard is only permitted through the truck entrance.
- Before entering the auction yard, call the RARE Auction Group office at 270-554-5212 for confirmation.
- The owner’s contract information must be provided with equipment being delivered.
- Equipment keys must remain in the unit being delivered.
- Equipment cannot be removed from the auction site until it is paid for in full. A release ticket will be provided at the office when payment is received.
- A release ticket must be presented before loading and/or removal of any equipment.
- Equipment must be removed from the auction site through the truck gate.