LIVING ESTATE ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
514 N. 5th St. Paducah KY
Ended: 02/01/21 at 10:07 AM CST
LIVING ESTATE ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
Begins: Thursday, January 28th at 10:07 AM
Begins Ending: Monday, February 1st at 10:07 AM
514 N. 5th St. Paducah, KY
Preview: Friday, January 29th from 3:07- 5:07 PM
Pick Up: Wednesday, February 3rd from 3:07- 5:07 PM
The Estate of the Late Dwain Smith and the Living Estate of Margie Cissel Smith
Eclectic Collection of Modern & Contemporary Furnishings• Art • Glassware • Collectibles • Plus Lots of Art and Paint Supplies
Partial Listing: 4 Winged Lions Dining Table; 6 Jacobean Leg Dining Chairs; Large Collection of Waterford Crystal; Framed Oil Paintings & Prints; Art Supplies; Rice Carved Queen Poster Bed; Lots of Smalls & Collectibles; Exotic Animal Figurines; Fine Furniture Throughout; Hanging Pier Mirror; Sterling & Handmade Jewelry; Side Chairs and Hand Painted Cabinetry; High End Christmas Decorations; Silk Flower Arrangements; Fine Glassware; Lawter Painting 1974; Paw Foot Dresser; 2 Tilt Drawing Tables; Hand Painted Screen; Ethan Allen Library Table; Hekman Side Tables; 2 Handicap Electric Scooters; Wall Mirrors; Hooker Pieces; Highboy Chest on Chest by Davis; China Cabinets & Curios- Loaded; Kenmore Front Load Washer & Dryer and much more see website.
Terms of Auction: A 15% Buyer’s Premium will be added to all final bids. Must have a valid credit card on file and be in good standing with RARE Auction Group in order to bid.
ATTENTION: If items are not picked up at the designated date/time, it is subject to a MINIMUM fee of $10.00 per item not picked up. THERE IS NO MAXIMUM TO THIS FEE – RARE Auction Group will determine fees based on price and size of lot(s) left. We WILL NOT pick up, ship, or deliver any items. We ask that you read all terms and conditions BEFORE placing bids on ANY items – if you can not be at the pickup during the designated time, please do not bid.
This in an online only auction. 15% Buyer’s Premium added to all final bids. RARE Auction Group will not pack, ship, pickup, or deliver any items. Items must be picked up at the site by the purchaser. THERE WILL NOT BE A CASHIER ONSITE AT PICK UP. ALL CARDS ON FILE WILL BE CHARGED AT THE CONCLUSION OF THE AUCTION. You will receive your paid invoice at pick up. You will not be allowed to load any items without a paid invoice in hand. You must allow our assistants to check your paid receipt as you load – this helps us cut down on theft and mistakenly taking the wrong item(s). Make sure you have a valid credit card on file with us prior to placing your first bid. *BIDDERS WITH DECLINED CARDS WILL RECEIVE ONE WARNING. IF CARD DECLINES A SECOND TIME WITHIN THE SAME CALENDAR YEAR, SAID BIDDER WILL LOSE ALL BIDDING PRIVILEGES WITH RARE AUCTION GROUP. It is the bidder’s responsibility to make sure there is sufficient funds on the card on file PRIOR TO the auction closing.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
A 15% buyer premium will be added to all final bids. YOU MUST HAVE A VALID CREDIT CARD ON FILE IN ORDER TO BID
1. All property is sold As Is and it is at the responsibility of the bidder to determine the exact condition.
2. All accounts will be settled the day of the auction. There will not be a cashier on site during the pick-up; when you arrive to the pick-up, you will need to pick up your paid invoice FIRST. You can be charged a minimum fee of $10.00 per cataloged lot if you do not come during the designated pick-up time to pick up your items. If you cannot make it to pick up due to unforeseen circumstances, please contact a family member or friend to pick up for you. We often do not have access to the property after the pick up date.
3. All bidders are required at registration to input their credit card, name, address, phone number and email address on our safe, secure server in order to be allowed to bid. Note: Everyone is required to input a credit card to insure all bidders are valid and qualified. This assures every other registered bidder that all have had to meet the same qualifications to be able to bid. Access and use of any online auction site of RARE Auction Group is subject to all specific terms and conditions set forth on any individual page within the Site and the terms and conditions of this User Agreement and all applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to copyright and trademark laws. BY ACCESSING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE USER AGREEMENT and to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the Site. RARE Auction Group reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the User Site Agreement from time to time, and it is the Bidder’s responsibility to review any and all changes made to these terms and conditions prior to each use of the Site. By using the Site, you agree in advance to accept any such changes. A bidder will be suspended or permanently banned from the Site for providing false or fraudulent information when registering. A bidder will be permanently banned from this Site for failing to honor an auction bid made under that Bidder’s bid number.
4. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any missed bids, any loss of Internet service or your connection. The best way to not have this worry is to put in your maximum bid, and the Bid Assistant will bid for you up to, but not to exceed, your maximum bid.
5. All sales are final. We do not accept returns nor allow charge backs.
6. No warranties or guarantees implied.
7. For any items “skipped” (not picked up/paid for at the designated time/date), RARE Auction Group reserves the right to charge a minimum fee of $10.00 per cataloged item – there are no maximums to this fee. RARE Auction Group determines fee amounts based on price and size of lot(s) left behind. There are no warnings.
8. RARE Auction Group will not pick up, ship, load, or deliver ANY items. You, as the purchaser, are responsible for bringing your own boxes, loading equipment, helpers, etc.
9. All bids are reviewed at the conclusion of the auction. Final prices and bids will be determined at the conclusion of the auction by the auctioneer. We will notify you by phone/email if you are the successful bidder.
10. This auction uses STAGGERED ENDING. This means that each item will close out individually, one minute at a time. For example, if the auction begins ending at 10:07 AM, then item 1 will begin closing out at 10:07 AM; Item 2 will begin closing out at 10:08 AM; Item 3 at 10:09 AM; So on and so forth. Since we are an auction company, we do our best to make our online auctions as similar to live auctions as we can. We also avoid “sniper bids” by having auto-extension if a bid is place on an item in the last “X” minutes that an item is open. This is to allow the backup bidder the chance to be notified and bid again.
11. ITEM DESCRIPTIONS: The descriptions of items or lots appearing in the auction and in advertising are believed to be correct. Nevertheless, neither those descriptions nor any oral statements made by Owner/Seller or RARE Auction Group concerning any items or lots shall be construed as a warranty either express or implied. ITEMS AND LOTS ARE SOLD AS IS- WHERE IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS. Bidder acknowledges that all items and lots were available for inspection prior to the auction and, by these terms, RARE Auction Group and Owner/Seller strongly encourage Bidder to carefully inspect each item or lot to determine the nature, quality, condition, quantity and size of the item or lot. Bidder relied solely on personal inspection and not on information listed on the Site or otherwise provided by RARE Auction Group or Owner/Seller. The IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, ARE SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED from this sale and transaction and shall NOT apply to the merchandise that is subject of these sales. RARE Auction Group does not have control over the items or lots that are posted in the Site, and cannot guarantee the authenticity and quality of the said product. Auctioneer is not responsible for the actions the Sellers and Buyers take before, during, and after the auction. Use of this site is at your own risk. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you.
12. REMOVAL: Merchandise becomes the full responsibility of Buyer at the close of auction, and Buyer assumes all risk of loss and damage to property until removed from sale premises. The date by which all merchandise must be removed from the premises is posted on an auction by auction basis. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO REMOVAL DEADLINES!! We often do not have access to the property after the allotted pick up date/time.
You must be in good standing with RARE Auction Group in order to bid in this auction.