Please follow the link below to watch Robert Alexander as he answers the following questions on this episode of WPSD’s Home Experts Liveline.
Click here to view this Home Experts Video
1. I live in IL, My mom lives in IN, Her health is getting bad and we are thinking about liquidating her estate. Can you help us with that?
2. I’m thinking about selling my home in auction, do I need to have a home inspection done before selling?
3. What properties tend to do better in auction?
4. I have seen your ads for years, I often see offered in tracts combined or separate, what does that mean?
5. Why does every item in auction have buyer’s premium?
Do you have a question you’d like to have answered? If so, submit that question by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.