Please follow the link below to watch Robert Alexander as he answers the following questions on this episode of WPSD’s Home Experts Liveline.
1. Do you need a will to sell an Estate at auction?
2. What is a Living Estate Auction?
1. Do I need a will to sell my estate at auction?
2. Should I downsize now to make it easier on my family down the road?
3. What is a Living Estate Auction?
4. How do you determine the value of old porcelain dolls?
Visit our new location! We are set up to sell cars, estates, antiques, guns, quilts, collections, real estate, farms and more – all under roof with up to 4 indoor auction arenas or one large auction. Sitting on 30 acres, we can sell your tractors, trucks,
75 degrees on Thursday in Ballard County or 35 degrees on Saturday in Marshall County, 2 perfect auction days thanks to our outstanding Auction team. They make it look easy and get nothing but accolades from our sellers and followers. They are always available online when needed and will be there at RARE Auction Center bright and early on Monday morning.
1. How do you go about selling contents of a home at an Auction Center?
2. How long does an auction take to complete?
3. Do you have to take the minimum amount if the property is worth more?
It’s been another amazing year!
We would like to take the time to thank our family, friends and community for making 2015 a great success! We look forward to the new faces and experiences we will meet in the upcoming year.
From the Family & Staff at RARE Auction Group,
$1,264,450. 7 Auctions. 5 Days.
We’re often asked why we work during the holidays and why so many auctions in such a short period of time. The answer is quite simple: pin-point marketing to the right prospects when they’re available and highly motivated.
We just completed a hectic schedule that began with an auction selling waterfront property in the Sledd Creek area (in Gilbertsville,
1. Would you buy a home at auction?
2. How can you auction off horses and other animals?
3. How does the auction process work?
4. Is the time element important with the auction business?
5. What is a buyer’s premium?
Home for Sale by Absolute Auction at 176 Fisher Road in Benton, KY.
Saturday, February 14th, 2015 at 10:07 AM
+/-2,500 Sq. Ft. Under Roof
2 to 4 Bedrooms
+/-24×22 ft. Garage
+/-20×18 ft. Carport
Boat launching and picnic areas nearby!